It is the goal of Templars, and its members, to have a tradition of in-game camaraderie, success in end-game content, and love of the Star Wars Universe.
- We strive to be known as a helpful and mature guild by having knowledgeable and active members contributing to the guild and it's members.
- We commit ourselves to having a strong end-game presence by having an active group of quality members who take responsibility for being at their very best while also building team and community relationships.
-We take pride in providing a family friendly atmosphere and creating an enjoyable place for all types and levels of gamers.
- We endorse a mature, drama-free gaming experience.
- We look to succeed at what we do, and acknowledge that success requires personal dedication, responsibility and accountability.
- While we want to succeed, we commit to not succeeding at the expense of cheating, grieving, and/or other poor conduct in general.
- While we want to make our gaming and immersion experience a great one, we realize that people have real life commitments that may come before in-game commitments.